Thursday, January 17, 2013

2nd ANNUAL ZILLA AWARDS - PART II

Because there is just so much awesomeness in the Dextrosphere that one post wouldn’t suffice, and also, because there were technical issues that left me unable to edit or update the original Second Annual Zilla Awards for Awesomeness in the Dextrosphere post. In my frustration of trying to get the blog to do what I wanted it to do without losing all the codes and formatting in that post, I had wrapped it up earlier than I intended to and some very good bloggers who I wanted to give awards to were inadvertently not included. I promised a Part II post to try to remedy that issue, so below you will find some more award winning bloggers who may claim their widget in at THIS LINK, because if I try to put the code in this post, I’ll just have the same problems all over again. I apologize for the problems with the first post, and for the delay in getting this one up.

Here are the rest of this year’s winners (apologies in advance to awesome bloggers who get left out this time, but I can’t remember everybody, so you’ll just have to try harder to work your way into my brain to increase your odds for being included in the THIRD Annual Zilla Awards for Awesomeness in the Dextrosphere which should appear in January of 2014):
READ MORE!

No comments: